After Job Life :/

jobless
Greetings to all !!!

Here I am with my story basically my life after job.
I resigned my job few days back for my further studies. This decision was predefined a year ago. My decision affected a lot to my daily routine and which I am adapting slowly. Leaving job is really tough but not more important than making career this is accepted by me a long time back.
Now when I am “JOBLESS” literally free I feel bored and less creative and least output is from my side.

During the period of my job I was productive in every phase and for that I would like to thanks to the organization for bringing best out of me. Even I think how able I was to do all that Job alone and in team as well.

But to keep my abilities sharp and more creative I am back on my blog and will shortly will be with new projects. Will share with all you. Till then have a nice day. :)
Anyone can share there stories with me at manjotkbedi@gmail.com and will blog post here and if need any advise also you can email me.

Comments

Popular Posts